The following diagram outlines the client-centric approach ZX Security utilises to deliver engagements.
Giving you a clear picture of your security posture in the cloud
- Cloud Security Maturity Assessments
- Cloud Security Professional Services
- Cloud Security Reviews
- Continuous Cloud Security Posture Management
We can help you identify and assess the security posture of your systems and people.
- Risk / Privacy assessments
- Security Health Check
- Incident Response / Disaster Recovery
- Regulatory Support
- Security Roadmap / Programme of Work
- Security Training and Awareness
- Security Operations
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Security Policy Documentation
- Solution Design Review / Control Framework Alignment
- Board Advisor Service
- Due Diligence for Mergers & Acquisitions
- PSR Assessment, Roadmap and Uplift
- ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Implementation
Identifying security vulnerabilities in your applications and systems
- External Penetration Test
- Internal Penetration Test
- Red Team Engagement
- Website Penetration Test
- API Penetration Test
- Mobile Application Security Review
- Source Code Review
- Wi-Fi Penetration Test
- Host Hardening Review
- Phishing Exercise
- Specialist Testing
We offer a wide-range of security-related courses
- Active Directory Exploitation Training
- Introduction to the NZISM
- Cyber Security for Boards
- Incident Response Planning
- Open Source Intelligence
- Privacy Fundamentals
- Secure Development Training
- Security Awareness Training
ZX Security has been built understanding how Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) can benefit a business far beyond the metric of financial success. Learn about some of our initiatives below
Zitadel was found to be vulnerable to a race condition, leading to the application processing numerous successful brute-force login attempts before triggering an account lockout.
The avatar upload functionality was found to be vulnerable to stored cross-site scripting via SVG's.
The SignInManager in ASP.NET was found to be vulnerable to a Race Condition leading to thousands of successful brute-force login attempts before triggering an account lockout.
ZX Green Team gets muddy planting native trees.
Last month ZX hosted the 10 Brandon Street Green Team meeting bringing together Green Teams from other companies in our building to share sustainability ideas.
We are thrilled to announce that we have officially set off on our carbon neutral journey with Toitū Envirocare!