Our training packages cover a wide range of topics across the Information Security landscape. Courses range from one hour lunchtime sessions, to multi-day workshops covering advanced topics. ZX Security has training room facilities available which include workstations for staff to use alongside the trainer as they gather valuable hands-on experience.
Our training material typically covers new and emerging technologies and their security implications. If you are looking for training on a particular topic we can work with you to tailor a course to your specific requirements and budget.
Red Team Training
The training provides hands on access to the tools used to compromise Windows domains. ZX Security has a custom, fully patched training environment with multiple computers in Amazon AWS. The environment can support multiple students at a time
- Assists security operations / blue teams in bolstering their capability to detect malicious activity on their network.
- Receive valuable insight into an attackers mindset and the tools, tactics and procedures they employ
1 and 2 day courses available
Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Training
The course will be run as a series of modules with each module discussing topics that cover all facets of Open Source Intelligence gathering. Each topic will include hands-on exercises involving the attendees where they gain real-world experience with the tools and techniques discussed.
- Heighten Operational Security (OPSEC) awareness
- Introduce attendees to the latest tools and techniques used to extract data from OSINT sources to support day-to-day work activities
- Produce relevant, timely and actionable intelligence.
1,2 and 3 day courses available
Secure Development Training
The course covers both the OWASP top-10 vulnerabilities and other common coding errors Practical lab and code examples are given to understand the issues and practical fixes to avoid them.
- Raising the level of security maturity within a development team or department.
- Provide developers the skills to spot and fix common security issues.