The ZX Cloud portfolio offers companies a way to provide ongoing security skills and knowledge to their existing cloud-focused initiatives. Working throughout the development cycle, ZX Cloud can rapidly bring to bear a security focus early, minimising impact of implementing key controls and the costs of having to do it “along the way”.
- We are cloud agnostic, but knowledgeable about the most popular vendors in New Zealand.
- We work at every level of the cloud stack, from bare metal Infrastructure as a Service to fully hosted Software as a Service.
- ZX Security work with a large number of vendors and cloud-based companies, giving us “behind the scenes” information that can benefit other organisations.
- Our customers face both the regulatory challenges of the private (GDPR, PCI-DSS, SOC2) and the public (NZISM, PSR) sectors; we understand the challenges that cloud brings to the table.
- We provide guidance based on our experience with major NZ and international customers. The team has experience with a wide range of business sizes and industry sectors, from 2 up to 1,200,000 seat companies, across government, health, energy and technology sectors.
- You aren’t just getting one person when you engage ZX Cloud, you are receiving access to the whole ZX Security consultancy team: We work alongside some of the best web and application penetration testers in the country to give you a clear picture of your security posture in cloud.
If you are rehosting, replatforming, repurchasing or refactoring systems to the cloud this may be an opportune time to engage with ZX Security.