ZX Security is a recognised leader in the Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) space, having conducted numerous investigations, spoken at national conferences and provided training to customers across various industry sectors.
- Law Enforcement Personnel
- Corporate Security Professionals
- Fraud Investigators
- Auditors and Analysts
- Background Check Professionals
- 1 Day (Basic)
- 2 & 3 Day (Advanced)
The ZX Security Advanced Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Training course is delivered as either a one, two or three day-long workshop in which participants cover the techniques and tools used to conduct successful investigations on the Internet.
By the end of the course, attendees will be able to produce relevant, timely and actionable intelligence.
A detailed outline of what the course covers is available upon request, at a high-level however the following topics will be covered over three days (custom modules can be selected for shorter courses).
Training will cover the following:
- Internet Fundamentals
- Operational Security (OPSEC)
- Procedures for Evidence Collection
- Maintaining Multiple Covert Identities
- Gathering Data from OSINT Sources
- Crypto Currencies and Tracking Wallets
- Emerging Social Networks
- Natural Language Processing
- Mobile Emulation and Accessing Social Networks Only Available on Mobile Phones
- Network Discovery
- Machine Learning
- Automated Harvesting of Content
- Abusing Privacy & Business Logic Issues in Social Networks
- The Future of OSINT
- Workshop to Explore the Skills Gained in a Real World Scenario