Hacking for Heroes will return…
In 2021 ZX Security pledged to help secure selected non-profit organisations working hard to provide invaluable services to the community and supporting vulnerable groups of people around NZ.
Our desire to help these ‘Heroes’ is a key part of ZX’s culture and strategy focused on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) activities that make a real difference to our world.
In the first year of our Hacking for Heroes (H4H) programme we selected 7 Kiwi organisations to support through cyber security consulting and provided:
- 8 web application penetration tests
- 4 security awareness presentations
- 1 phishing campaign to educate staff on common social engineering attacks
H4H: The Sequel
We’re excited to announce that Hacking for Heroes will return in 2022 - the ZX team enjoyed working with these organisations and we’ll be opening up another selection round soon.
Expressions of interest can be opened shortly - watch our LinkedIn page for more details. Applications will close in February 2022 and we look forward to helping another group of Heroes in the new year.
For more information on our other ESG activities, read about the ZX Green Team to learn how we’re tackling some environmental challenges too.
Most recent posts
- Customising Blacklist3r for OWIN OAuth Access Tokens
- Hacking for Heroes will return...
- Introducing the ZX Green Team
- Reverse engineering BMC PATROL Agent for static keys and IVs
- Ransomware Preparation - Maturity Model