Claudio Contin was interviewed by the Daily Swig regarding his research into registering malicious service workers. Claudio has also released a tool called Shadow Workers which is a free and open source C2 and proxy designed for penetration testers to help in the exploitation of XSS and malicious Service Workers.
Most recent posts
- Reverse engineering BMC PATROL Agent for static keys and IVs
- Ransomware Preparation - Maturity Model
- CVE-2021-31585: Accellion kiteworks - Web administrator to remote code execution
- CVE-2021-33564 Argument Injection in Ruby Dragonfly
- CVE-2021-27938 XSS in Silverstripe CreateQueuedJobTask