Claudio Contin was interviewed by the Daily Swig regarding his research into registering malicious service workers. Claudio has also released a tool called Shadow Workers which is a free and open source C2 and proxy designed for penetration testers to help in the exploitation of XSS and malicious Service Workers.
Most recent posts
- CVE-2021-27938 XSS in Silverstripe CreateQueuedJobTask
- All my Intune users could become Local Administrators and it's a Feature?
- Microsoft GovTech presentation: Azure Security Faux Pas
- DoS Preparation - Maturity Model
- AWSUG Presentation: AWS Security Faux Pas