Blaise St-Laurent presented to the Microsoft GovTech forum on the 18th of March 2021 on the various mistakes, misconfigurations and missteps that ZX Security has seen in the last 2 years’ Azure security reviews. Highlighting the challenges around trusting on-premises environment, why you really should be looking at Security Center and pains of monitoring and logging in an Azure environment.
Slides are available here
Most recent posts
- CVE-2021-27938 XSS in Silverstripe CreateQueuedJobTask
- All my Intune users could become Local Administrators and it's a Feature?
- Microsoft GovTech presentation: Azure Security Faux Pas
- DoS Preparation - Maturity Model
- AWSUG Presentation: AWS Security Faux Pas