Blaise St-Laurent presented to the Microsoft GovTech forum on the 18th of March 2021 on the various mistakes, misconfigurations and missteps that ZX Security has seen in the last 2 years’ Azure security reviews. Highlighting the challenges around trusting on-premises environment, why you really should be looking at Security Center and pains of monitoring and logging in an Azure environment.
Slides are available here
Most recent posts
- Introducing the ZX Green Team
- Reverse engineering BMC PATROL Agent for static keys and IVs
- Ransomware Preparation - Maturity Model
- CVE-2021-31585: Accellion kiteworks - Web administrator to remote code execution
- CVE-2021-33564 Argument Injection in Ruby Dragonfly